Console Requests

Got an idea for an upcoming meeting? Want to see something in particular? Got suggestions? Post them here!

What consoles should we have available?

Atari 5200
1
4%
Atari Jaguar
1
4%
Colecovision
3
13%
Odyssey 2
2
9%
NES/Famicom
3
13%
SNES
4
17%
TG-16/PCEngine
1
4%
Sega Genesis/Megadrive
2
9%
Sega Dreamcast
4
17%
Other (specify in thread)
2
9%
 
Total votes : 23

Console Requests

Postby rworne » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Console requests:

It's been forwarded that we should take requests for consoles at the upcoming April meet. Here's a list of consoles to go over. Any special requests should also go in this thread.

The typical consoles: Atari 2600/7800, Vectrex and Intellivision *will* be there. This is a list of other consoles that might be otherwise neglected.

Here's a list of some consoles available that are not on the poll:
Odyssey (original)
Atari Pong
Atari XE/GS
Commodore 64/SX-64 (the portable suitcase version; been at a few meets)
Commodore Amiga 500
MSX Computer
Nichibutsu MyVision (Japanese)
NEC PC-FX (Japanese)
Bandai Playdia (Japanese)
Sony Playstation (Japanese)
Sony Playstation 2 (Japanese)
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
XBOX

If there are other systems attendees have that we do not, and you want to show them off *COUGH*Adventurevision*COUGH*, let us know. We will try to accommodate.
(edited by Geoff V. to add the SX64 and the additions request)
User avatar
rworne
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Console Requests

Postby Mitch » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:52 pm

As an addendum, here is a list of multi-carts available that contain many/most/all games for a system.
These are the ones I know that are available to be brought:

Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari XEGS
Colecovision
NES
Vectrex

and possibly Intellivision.

Mitch
Mitch
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:52 am

Re: Console Requests

Postby Angry Bananas » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:54 pm

could someone bring the nintendo 64 with golden eye please 4 remotes or less that would be awsome!! also street fighter machine??
Image
User avatar
Angry Bananas
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:15 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Console Requests

Postby mockery » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:31 am

Definitely the Vectrex and Intellivision.

Also wouldn't mind seeing the "Panasonic Q" version of the Gamecube as well, simply for the novelty of it.
User avatar
mockery
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Re: Console Requests

Postby shertz » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:38 pm

rworne wrote:Console requests:

It's been forwarded that we should take requests for consoles at the upcoming April meet. Here's a list of consoles to go over. Any special requests should also go in this thread.

The typical consoles: Atari 2600/7800, Vectrex and Intellivision *will* be there. This is a list of other consoles that might be otherwise neglected.

Here's a list of some consoles available that are not on the poll:
Odyssey (original)
Atari Pong
Atari XE/GS
Commodore 64/SX-64 (the portable suitcase version; been at a few meets)
Commodore Amiga 500
MSX Computer
Nichibutsu MyVision (Japanese)
NEC PC-FX (Japanese)
Bandai Playdia (Japanese)
Sony Playstation (Japanese)
Sony Playstation 2 (Japanese)
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
XBOX

If there are other systems attendees have that we do not, and you want to show them off *COUGH*Adventurevision*COUGH*, let us know. We will try to accommodate.
(edited by Geoff V. to add the SX64 and the additions request)


I have Genesis, SNES, TG-16, Playstation 1, Amiga 2000 (just need a monitor), and the Panasonic Q here.

I would like to see the Oddyssey, Colecovision, Atari 5200!!
shertz
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 am
Location: Claremont, CA

Re: Console Requests

Postby geoffvoigt » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:45 am

I know this is is going through William's head, but the O2 gets intermittent play at the meets. I'm up for an uncommon choice or two for game systems. but Rob's the odd system master,.. (ohhh Master System! We haven't had one of those yet!) and his moving space is tight to be polite.
SC3's heavy lifting and Loud shouting expert since 1998
User avatar
geoffvoigt
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Location, Location

Re: Console Requests

Postby geoffvoigt » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 am

Mitch wrote:As an addendum, here is a list of multi-carts available that contain many/most/all games for a system.
These are the ones I know that are available to be brought:

Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari XEGS
Colecovision
NES
Vectrex

and possibly Intellivision.

Mitch



Hold up. Mitch; are you telling me you have a XEGS multicart?
SC3's heavy lifting and Loud shouting expert since 1998
User avatar
geoffvoigt
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:28 pm
Location: Location, Location

Re: Console Requests

Postby rworne » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:43 am

geoffvoigt wrote:I know this is is going through William's head, but the O2 gets intermittent play at the meets. I'm up for an uncommon choice or two for game systems. but Rob's the odd system master,.. (ohhh Master System! We haven't had one of those yet!) and his moving space is tight to be polite.


I no longer have a Master System :cry:

You are right though, that would be awesome.
User avatar
rworne
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Console Requests

Postby Mitch » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 pm

geoffvoigt wrote:Hold up. Mitch; are you telling me you have a XEGS multicart?


Yep, actually two of them since they only hold about 50 to 60 games each. I brought them to the last meet with the XEGS but we didn't have space to set it up.

Mitch
Mitch
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:52 am

Re: Console Requests

Postby wcassidy » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:59 pm

geoffvoigt wrote:I know this is is going through William's head, but the O2 gets intermittent play at the meets. I'm up for an uncommon choice or two for game systems. but Rob's the odd system master,.. (ohhh Master System! We haven't had one of those yet!) and his moving space is tight to be polite.


I suppose I could dig out my Master System. I have a composite cable for it. Oh, and 3D Glasses. :mrgreen: Or Genesis with Power Base Converter, since I have that too.

As you know, I am always happy to promote the O2, but I have no problem leaving it behind in favor of something more in demand.
User avatar
wcassidy
 
Posts: 790
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: SoCal

Next

Return to Meeting Ideas and Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron