Suggestions please!

Got an idea for an upcoming meeting? Want to see something in particular? Got suggestions? Post them here!
gospeedde
PostsCOLON3
JoinedCOLONMon Mar 23, 2009 11:28 am
Re: Suggestions please!

Post by gospeedde » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:07 pm

So I knit things, and I decided to knit an SC3 sweater. It is going to have a bunch of logos on it representing (hopefully) the range of interests represented at our gatherings, including the SC3 logo of course. I've attached what I have done so far so you can get an idea of what it will look like. It is a textured pattern so it is somewhat cooler in real life. Here's pics of the front and about 2/3rds of the back. I'm half way through the SC3 logo in that picture. The arms will have logos for Odyssey, Fairchild, RCA, and Nutting Associates.

I would like for this to benefit SC3 in some way, and for there to be some at least quasi-equitable way of determining who gets to keep the sweater. I was thinking possibly an auction at this coming gathering or the next one or just giving it to the organizers to fight over.

Let me know what you think I should do with it, and if you think there'd be much interest in it (considering that this is southern California after all).

Note: it will look much better when finished than it does now.

De
front.gif
front.gif (246.18KiB)Viewed 113256 times
back.gif
back.gif (196.95KiB)Viewed 113255 times

jasonbar
PostsCOLON76
JoinedCOLONWed Feb 04, 2009 12:31 pm
AntibotCOLON15
LocationCOLONPasadena, CA
CONTACTCOLON

Post by jasonbar » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:30 pm

I know this is in the wrong place, but I attempted to PM shertz twice with RSVP info & neither seemed to go through.

Steve, if you see this, please remove me from the RSVP list. I'll be out of town that weekend, judging at the BattleBots competition.

Thanks,
-Jason

shertz
PostsCOLON1045
JoinedCOLONMon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 am
AntibotCOLON0
LocationCOLONClaremont, CA

Post by shertz » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Ok will do. Sorry you can't make it =-(

Angry Bananas
PostsCOLON21
JoinedCOLONThu Jan 29, 2009 10:15 am
AntibotCOLON0
LocationCOLONLos Angeles
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Angry Bananas » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:40 pm

only a couple weeks left for SC3 baby!!

Merrick Bill
PostsCOLON3
JoinedCOLONThu Jan 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Merrick Bill » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:40 pm

How about the regular old Tron. Right now I'm stuck playing the XBox Live version which isn't nearly as good as the Arcade Version.

Bill

shertz
PostsCOLON1045
AntibotCOLON0

Post by shertz » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Merrick Bill wroteCOLONHow about the regular old Tron. Right now I'm stuck playing the XBox Live version which isn't nearly as good as the Arcade Version.

Bill
Yes, Tron will be at SC3!! Hopefully fully working too ;-)

Merrick Bill
PostsCOLON3
JoinedCOLONThu Jan 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Merrick Bill » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 pm

shertz wroteCOLON
Merrick Bill wroteCOLONHow about the regular old Tron. Right now I'm stuck playing the XBox Live version which isn't nearly as good as the Arcade Version.

Bill
Yes, Tron will be at SC3!! Hopefully fully working too ;-)
That's fantastic. I'm looking forward to playing tron the way it was meant to be played.

Bill

Angry Bananas
PostsCOLON21
JoinedCOLONThu Jan 29, 2009 10:15 am
AntibotCOLON0
LocationCOLONLos Angeles
CONTACTCOLON

Post by Angry Bananas » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:17 pm

make the seller corner a little bigger it was kinda hard checking out the stuff without bumping into people

RASK1904
PostsCOLON2
JoinedCOLONTue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am

Post by RASK1904 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 am

What about a "hey I'm the new guy" topic or "Introduce yourself". Or did I miss it? For people like me. I saw a thread over at DP and I was like hay I live in San Diego. That would be cool. Anyways. I guess I'll just introduce myself here. I've been collecting for about 5 years. Have about 1000 video games and only have 1 kinda video game Friend. All the rest of my friends think I'm weird. Ha, Ha,. I mainly collect Nes and have over 400 diferent games. I hang out at Dp all the time. If you where to go over there you could find out alot about me. I sell alot of stuff on Ebay. But yes I would like to get to know everyone and come to your event in Clairemont. I actually used to live there behind the Target. Anyways I could go on forever. I'm so esided!

shertz
PostsCOLON1045
AntibotCOLON0

Post by shertz » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:46 pm

RASK1904 wroteCOLONWhat about a "hey I'm the new guy" topic or "Introduce yourself". Or did I miss it? For people like me. I saw a thread over at DP and I was like hay I live in San Diego. That would be cool. Anyways. I guess I'll just introduce myself here. I've been collecting for about 5 years. Have about 1000 video games and only have 1 kinda video game Friend. All the rest of my friends think I'm weird. Ha, Ha,. I mainly collect Nes and have over 400 diferent games. I hang out at Dp all the time. If you where to go over there you could find out alot about me. I sell alot of stuff on Ebay. But yes I would like to get to know everyone and come to your event in Clairemont. I actually used to live there behind the Target. Anyways I could go on forever. I'm so esided!
Hi and welcome to SC3. FYI, its Claremont (near Los Angeles) and not Clairmont (near San Diego).

BUTTON_TOPIC_LOCKED